2020年6月22日月曜日

Relationship between "a sweating nerve" and "a sympathetic nerve connected by ets reversal surgery"

This article is a translation of an article written in June 2018.
After I had a reversal surgery, there is one thing which I didn't know when my left nerve was connected, but which I understood while my right nerve is being connected.

It means that my nerve's moving feeling occurs centered around the "armpit".

This nerve is a nerve that sweats, and I feel like this after undergoing ETS surgery.
My sweat condition is perfectly divided into upper and lower parts on the chest, with no sweat on the upper side and excessive compensatory sweat on the lower side. This is so called "split body syndrome".

The feeling of nerve flow that I have felt since receiving reversal surgery seems to be that the nerve flows from the red cross(× mark)to the upper body.
Furthermore, this nerve comes from my abdomen, but I don't know where it comes from because I have no sense.

It seems that the sympathetic nerve flowing through the arm(red lines) is necessary for this nerve to move.
However, if undertaking ETS surgery, the sympathetic nerves will weaken in the blue cross mark, so I think that all of the sympathetic nerves that flow through these arms will be withered.

So why can't I recover immediately after making a bypass in reversal surgery is that the blue (fluid) nerves above is necessary for this red sympathetic nerves to flow.
The blue cross in the neck is removed by reversal surgery, but the red nerve is still withered.

It took time to regain the activity of the red sympathetic nerves, as the fluid nerves in the blue lines so gradually flowed and moved.

Considering this way, it is convincing that if one is connected, other nerves will be connected in a chain reaction. Because the blue nerves increase all at once. And it is understandable that the thin nerves that are easy to connect are connected at first, and the thick nerves that are the most difficult to connect are finally about to be connected. It's consistent with what I used to say, "Nerves feel like fluid flowing and moving." And, perhaps by the way, this blue nerve (and of course green) may be sweat itself.

And, before getting into this state, it took one and a half years on the left side and 16 and a half years on the right side since undergoing reversal surgery.

I think as follows about the reason why the left side was connected in a so short period of one and a half years.

I also underwent a lumbar sympathetic ganglion block before ETS operation.
And at the preoperative meeting for reversal surgery, my doctor Timo Telaranta said to me that he intend to use the calf nerve of my left foot as donor because I am right-handed, but actually he used my right foot.
I think that the effect of the lumbar sympathetic ganglion block on the left foot will remained. Therefore, it is possible that all the nerves going to the left foot had accumulated in the abdomen so the force pushing to the upper body was more strong.
In other words, I think my compensatory sweating was particularly terrible, as I had stopped not only from the chest to the top but also from the waist to the bottom.

This is just a possibility. It was really terribe compensatory sweating, so the lumbar sympathetic ganglion block should never be done for the purpose of recovery after reversal surgery.

Another reason to support this idea was that a Finnish doctor (Telaranta) had once recommended armpit botox along with reversal surgery.
Though the applicant declined this optional treatment because it was a different expense, there may be a way to seed up the nerve movement by adding sometiong under the arm.

I hope that this issue will be solved and nerves will be reconnected more sooner.


Back to English articles

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿