2020年6月3日水曜日

About the "feeling of nerve flow" that I feel after ETS reversal surgery #05

This article is a translation of an article written in October 2013.

I sweated on a commute train this morning.
I started sweating after I got on the train, and it continued only first 10 minutes. In the meantime, my whole body (especially chest, abdomen, and back) was hot. Although there was a wind, without feeling it was cool, I sweated on my back.
After that it was as usual. Soon after instantaneous large amount of sweat, it stopped, and by the time I changed trains and got off the second train, my wet shirt was completely dry.

Not only that, the same things occurred after lunch and in the afternoon.
As it was likely to rain in the afternoon, it may have affected. This is because the air  pressure drops when it rains. Then I was sweating, feeling the nerves in my right shoulder flowing greatly. At that time, I sweated only from the right half of the abdomen and back, not the entire body.

I've been sweating and numbing my hands every day since I returned from my trip last month. I feel that my nerves have become easier to move because of my trip.

As I have written several times when the nerves flow, I feel that it moves like a torrent from the area under the chest. Though I wrote several times that crack sound occurred in my shoulder at that time, I'll explain about that a little more briefly.


【Attention】
The contents here are based on "the feeling I have received since I took reversal surgery", "a little what I have investigated", and "some of my assumption". Therefore, it is not known whether everything is correct or not, and there may be points that lack consideration. What you need to know in advance is that I am not a doctor but a patient, and that this is not a medical explanation.
So I hope you read this for the question and hope how much I will recover by taking ets reversal surgery.
And my thoughts may be changed in the future depending on facts and conditions that I do not know. This is my idea at the moment.


First of all, about the sympathetic nerve of an ordinary person, the nerves of the nodes that are basically stretched all over the body are connected in this way. And in daily cycle, it flows violently when exercise, and it hardly flows when calm or sleep at night. (※Refer Fig. 1)
Fig. 1

However, the nerves that flow to the upper body after ETS surgery have diminished dramatically, so I think this has made the flow thinner. (※Refer Fig. 2)
Fig. 2
※The state of Fig. 2 is explained in more detail in "Connecting the sympathetic trunk to one by ETS reversal surgery".

As a result, I think that some nerves have finally broken down (or pressed by around tissues, etc.) and withered. (※Refer Fig. 3)
Fig. 3

The part where cracking sound is emerging on my shoulder right now is the green area in this figure which I have already used several times.

The green part on my right shoulder is still in the state shown in Fig. 3 even now.
When I go out in a hot place, when I feel a change of atmospheric pressure due to a train or rain, or when I consciously put my strength on my back shoulder, I think, the nerves are flowing temporarily in the state of Fig. 1, from abdomen to upper body.
Repeating the state of Fig. 1 and Fig. 3 over and over again and again, so I feel that the nerves of my hand and head are being filled with it.
I think that when it is completely filled, it stabilizes in the state of Fig. 1 and will be in a state of being "connected".

By the way, I am not so confident that the reason why compensatory sweating worsens year after year after ETS surgery is that the opposite thing of what I explained above is probably happening.
In other words, the nerves in the upper half of the body after taking ETS surgery are in the state shown in Fig. 2, and the nerves in each node are as shown in Fig. 3 while passing through every summer and winter.
When this happens, the nerve flow is interrupted, so when I am in a hot place, when I feel nervous or fear, or when the air pressure drops due to  riding a train or being rain, etc, the sympathetic nerve becomes active and temporarily connected, so violently flows, therefore panic symptom may occur...
It's just my opinion, but I think that way.


Back to English articles

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿