2020年6月23日火曜日

Night Sweats on rainy days, Compensatory Sweats when the humidity is high, the Relationship with 'foot sweats and panic' and 'atmospheric pressure'

This article is a translation of an article written in March 2018.
I had a lot of night sweats today. No matter how terrible it is, I won't be sweating until the sheets get wet, but the shirt was soaked.

It was raining this morning, so I wonder if that's the reason.

When it rains, the humidity rises of course, but not only that, it also lowers the barometric pressure. I suspect that the night sweat may be caused by this atmospheric pressure.

Though compensatory sweating worsens during the rainy season even when the temperature is not so high, I think this is due to humidity. It is often said that the heat and humidity increase the sensible temperature. However, I didn't feel the heat and humidity this season, and I didn't sweat during the day, so I think it's not just the effect of humidity.

In fact, my foot sweat is also affected by atmospheric pressure.
I completely stop sweating on rainy days, but the pressure is low on rainy days.
Also, I have a lot of foot sweats in winter, but the pressure is higher in winter.
Foot sweats are the worst on sunny winter days, that is, I sweat when the pressure is high.
Though I don't really worry about foot sweat because I'm getting the benefit of drionic effect, today I felt the dryness in my shoes even more because it rained.

I don't have panic symptons recently, but it was also affected by atmospheric pressure.
It was easier to panic on a rainy day, and I often panicked in places where the air pressure changed, such as in airplanes, subways, and trains.

As much as temperature and humidity, I care about air pressure.


Back to English articles

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿