2020年6月1日月曜日

About the "feeling of nerve flow" that I feel after ETS reversal surgery #04

This article is a translation of an article written in July 2013.

Today I would like to write about changes in the feeling of the nerve flow on the torso side.

The other day, I wrote about the feeling of nerve flow on the torso side on the page of "About the "feeling of nerve flow" that I feel after ETS reversal surgery #02". I explained the following:
The nerves inflated on the abdominal side bordered the chest didn't evenly move to the upper half of the body as if the balloons deflated. Although there are various differences depending on the day, on the all, "first around the thighs, then around the lower part of the abdomen, then around the chest", nerve are getting decrease like cutting down.

It took more than 10 years, so it was not all cut down regularly. That is, after it occurred in the back of the right chest, then in the lower left abdomen, so there was no regularity. But that is because the nerves are infinitely branched like roots of trees, and I think that it was because each of the tense nerves flowed down to the upper body so that one by one could come out one by one..
Frequency increasing to occur on the upper side gradually, it often happen around my chest recently. And maybe the whole inflated state could have more or less loosened, and the way of decreasing recently has changed a little.

Now, I feel that the nerves from my chest to my stomach to my legs are evenly reduced like a balloon deflates. To feel like that, sudden sweat (momentary large amount of sweat with no sign) happens in small increments. It occurs a few times a day, and 'bleeding sweat on the whole belly and back' and 'feeling of nerve flow' are repeating alternately. It can also occur on my feet. I have written this thing on this blog with the tile of "今日の神経の流れる感触" (it means "today's feeling of nerve flow")
Though, I think, it's because there is no moment when my nerves have intensely flowed like landslide, lately I'm not suffering from panic. The following set of symptoms is gone. a) The feeling suffocating with deep breath immediately before  nerves intensely flow like landslide. b) After that, lasy sweat and sense of fear, which occur with feeling like about to explode. c) And slump down into a chair and wait for the nerves that flow backwards and violently flow toward upper body to settle down. I think that this my unique panic syndrome is the symptom that occurs when one of the thick inflated nerves deflates and regurgitates to the upper body.

This is the current idea based on the current recovery process. If I feel differently, I may think differently. At that time, I will write again.


Back to English articles

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿